Nouveau Monde Graphite Logo

Graphite: Nouveau Monde Graphite signs agreement on advanced coatings for battery anode material

In early October, Canadian natural graphite developer Nouveau Monde Graphite signed a collaboration agreement with Forge Nano for the use of the latter’s proprietary coating technology based on Atomic Laser Disposition (ALD). It aims to use this technology to produce high-value coated spherical graphite. Forge Nano is a US company… Read more

Beijing skyline under heavy smog

Graphite, magnesium compounds: New winter environmental protection controls in China

China’s Ministry of Environmental Protection has just issued a draft document for comments on air pollution controls during the autumn and winter months of 2020 and 2021 in Beijing, Tianjin, Hebei and nearby provinces. Controls are expected on the heavy air pollution that is typical while coal-powered heating is in… Read more

Featured Products

LithiumNew

Outlook to 2030, 17th Edition

Rapid developments in the lithium industry have continued into 2018, as lithium-ion (Li-ion) battery technologies consumed in a range of end-uses drive demand growth and new operations provide additional raw material supplies.

Find out more

MolybdenumNew

Outlook to 2030, 16th Edition

Roskill estimates that the iron and steel industry accounts for around 80% of primary molybdenum use, while superalloys, molybdenum metal and chemical uses account for the remaining 20% of primary molybdenum use. Following a slight recovery in 2018, the molybdenum oxide price declined by 4.1% in 2019, as fears of a… Read more

Find out more

TinNew

Outlook to 2030, 12th Edition

Besides well-known applications such as containers and traditional lead-acid batteries, tin is predicted to be the metal most impacted by the development of future technologies.

Find out more

SaltPre-order

Outlook to 2030, 19th Edition

World salt trade has shown resilience in 2020 and exports look set to exceed 63.2Mt by the end of the year, around 15% less than world exports in 2019. The fall is undoubtedly a result of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on economic activity around the world.  The regions… Read more

Find out more

Automotive: Electric vehicle sales to accelerate following coronavirus pandemic

Senior Analyst Jose Lazuen tackles some of the key questions facing the EV market from Proactive London’s Andrew Scott: What impact is  the Covid-19 pandemic expected to have on the EV industry this year? Why has the Tesla share price skyrocketed recently? Roskill recently published a paper on LFP Cathode… Watch now

Lithium Mine to Market Conference 2020

Lithium: key takeaways from Roskill’s Lithium Mine to Market conference

February saw delegates join Roskill’s lithium team once again in sunny Perth for an engaging two days of conference. A host of speakers discussed topics from across the lithium supply chain; from the tenacity of new miners, the progress of project developers, along with a host of technical papers on… Watch now

David Merriman

Rare Earths: What alternatives are there to Chinese supply for the global industry?

China accounts for around 77% of global rare earth production. Production at operations outside of China is limited to a small number of locations although there are multiple projects under development in Australia, Canada, the USA and Africa. David gives a brief overview of some of the key questions facing… Watch now

Subscribe to the most up-to-date information

Now you can access Roskill expertise and analysis though our dedicated online portal, Roskill Interactive. Our clients will see all of their current subscriptions and reports and be able to collate, store and extract key data that is relevant to them. Fast, accessible, current and relevant analysis from Roskill.

Find out more

Consulting

Facing a major decision?

If a specific commodity report does not provide a solution to your needs, then Roskill’s consulting division can provide deeper insight.

Find out more

Stay up to date

Sign up to receive the Roskill Weekly Round-up—a weekly breakdown of the most important industry news via email.

Sign up now