- Perform critical analysis of mining operations, down-stream processing facilities and new projects to produce detailed written analysis on the assets and explain their current and future role within the global sector.
- Develop detailed end-use market models and use these to forecast long-term demand cycles.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data to produce written research on the commodities market.
- Undertake client meetings, site visits and attend industry events/conferences as required. this will involve travel to global destinations.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients and key industry contacts.
- Present Roskill’s research to clients and at industry events.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree level education in geology, economics, engineering, chemistry or related discipline.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong logical thinking and attention to detail.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to take responsibility for and deliver projects to a strict deadline.
- Confident at presenting, networking and speaking; with an ability to communicate ideas and arguments in a positive and effective manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain relationships with a network of industry contacts.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to develop new methods of working and introduce new ideas.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Fluency in languages other than English.
- Experience and understanding of mineral, metal and/or chemical processing facilities.
- Experience within the mining or extractive sector.
- Experience in cost modelling.
- Advanced-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel and a working knowledge of VBA programming.
Candidates must have the ability to live and work in the UK.
Roskill offers a competitive salary and benefits package including pension and healthcare.
54 Russell Road,