Job Title: Senior Analyst – Supply Cost Analysis
Location: United Kingdom
Employment Type: Full Time
Closing date of applications: 16th November 2018
About Roskill: Roskill is a leader in international metals and minerals research. We are an independent, privately owned company, so our reporting is completely unbiased, and our analysts are world-renowned experts in their fields. Our clients use our published research and consultancy services for strategy, product development, sales/marketing activities, competitor analysis and due diligence.
Job Summary: Roskill is looking to add a talented and motivated analyst to our Supply Cost Analysis team. The role will offer the opportunity to use your skills to collate, asses and communicate critical analysis on the commodity supply chain. The role principally involves the maintenance and development of our portfolio of costed mines, processing facilities and projects, and the communication of this analysis (in both verbal and written forms) to our clients.
For the right person, an analyst role at Roskill will provide the opportunity to become part of a growing team with a strong focus on the developing battery raw materials sector.
- Work within the cost analysis team helping with the maintenance and development of our cost analysis products across multiple commodities. Also, liaising with the consultancy department on projects that require cross-collaboration.
- Perform critical analysis of mining operations, down-stream processing facilities and new projects to produce detailed financial and written analysis on the assets.
- Perform analysis and interpretation of data to produce written research on the commodities market.
- Undertake client meetings, site visits and attend industry events/conferences as required; this will involve travel to global destinations.
- Establish and maintain good relationships with clients and key industry contacts.
- Present Roskill’s research to clients and at industry events.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Degree level education in Engineering (preferably metallurgical, chemical or mining) or other similar numerate/related discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the extractive industry or commodities market.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong logical thinking and attention to detail.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent standard of written and spoken English.
- Ability to work effectively as an individual and as part of a team.
- Ability to set up, manage and take responsibility for delivering projects to a strict deadline.
- Confident at presenting, networking and speaking; with an ability to communicate ideas and arguments in a positive and effective manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with an ability to develop and maintain relationships with a network of industry contacts.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Ability to develop new methods of working and introduce new ideas.
To apply for the position, please send your covering letter and CV to email@example.com
54 Russell Road,