Mining Journal Select
24–25 June 2019
8 Northumberland Avenue, London, United Kingdom
Mining Journal Select London is a carefully selected group of projects as nominated by the Mining Journal from around the world.
Mining Journal’s Intelligence unit has developed a robust and in depth methodology to establish a shortlist of what they consider to be the most promising projects in the market today.
Mining Journal have combined their renowned industry insight and project knowledge to put together a two day event to both discuss key market issues, and promote only the best opportunities to their global investor audience.
The event will give attending investors a personalised, curated agenda of private investment meetings and outstanding content to share new ways of raising capital and to highlight the world’s leading mining projects in a new format.
The immersive two day event will showcase:
- Exceptional investment opportunities
- Consultative one-to-one business meetings between mining companies and investors
- Keynote speeches from industry titans
- Structured networking and interactive discussion groups
Key speakers include:
- Randy Smallwood, CEO, Wheaton Precious Metals
- Bert Koth, Managing Director, Denham Capital
- Tom Albanese, Former CEO Rio Tinto, Vedanta
- Gerard Reid, Co-Founder, Alexa Capital
- Julian Treger, CEO, Anglo Pacific Plc
- Christopher Ecclestone, Principal, Hallgarten & Company
- Robert Friedland, CEO, Ivanhoe Mines
- EB Tucker, Director, Matella Royalties and Streaming
- Angelos Damaskos, CEO, Sector Investment
- Nick Stansbury, Head of Commodity Research, Legal and General
Mining Companies include:
- Argonaut Gold
- Endeavour Mining
- Frontier Lithium
- Gold Road Resources
- Ivanhoe Mines
- MOD Resources Ltd
- Revival Gold Inc