Greenfield Battery Raw Material Projects for the 2020s
Technical & Financial Evaluation
Automotive electrification and energy storage will drive strong demand for lithium-ion battery raw materials over the coming decades. Understanding these potential future sources of supply is key to identifying potential bottlenecks as well as opportunities.
To understand the potential of new sources of raw materials, Roskill has reviewed the plans of over 50 developers evaluating greenfield projects that could contribute to the supplies of cobalt, graphite, lithium, manganese and nickel in the 2020s.
For each project, the report provides a detail multi-decade production, cost and cash flow outlook in addition, to a written project overview outlining each project’s critical influencing factors, location and infrastructure, project history, geology, resources, mining method, processing flowsheet and development plans.
The report will answer your questions…
- What is the landscape for greenfield projects to help meet future demand?
- Where are these projects located and could geography play a role?
- How will prices influence project economics?
- What outside factors could delay or prevent projects coming to market?
- Which primary, co- and by-products need to be considered?
- Could added value production increase project success?
- Analysis of over 50 battery raw material projects for cobalt, graphite, lithium, manganese and nickel
- Market outlooks (to 2028) for cobalt, graphite, lithium, manganese and nickel
- Comparative project benchmarking on a commodity-by-commodity for resource quality, opex, capex, IRR and NPV.
- Analysis of project incentive pricing
- Electronic access to the report through Roskill Interactive
- Access to the analysts for discussion around report content