Owing to its use in high tech applications such as Li-ion batteries, lithium will play a crucial role in aiding the transition to a low-carbon economy. Driven by this, the sustainability of the supply chain experiences a greater level of scrutiny as consumers demand the uppermost environmental standards and compliance from their lithium.
Roskill experts will answer your questions…
- Which companies are the most sustainable in terms of water use and carbon emissions intensity?
- How will future projects impact the overall emissions intensity of the lithium supply chain?
- What are the highest energy and emission intensity production stages of an operation?
- What impact the spodumene refining process has on the carbon intensity of lithium derived from hard rock sources?
- How do lithium production royalties benefit local communities?
- How will the shift in refined product demand over the next decade affect the environmental impact of lithium production?
Subscribe now and receive:
- Detailed report with breakdowns of energy, emissions, and water use intensity in lithium production.
- Access to the report via Roskill Interactive for up to 5 users
- Access to Roskill specialists for key industry queries
- Option to download tables and graphs from the report
- A summary PowerPoint of key report findings