Cost Model Service
Roskill’s Nickel Sulphate Cost Model Service is designed to provide miners, financial institutions, governments and other industry stakeholders with an in-depth understanding of the nickel sulphate supply chain, from both intermediate and integrated mining projects through to the production of nickel sulphate for use in the battery and other applications.
It takes a deep-dive into the cost makeup of the nickel sulphate refining sector, and the operating cost and capital expenditure requirements for the production of refined nickel sulphate from an array of nickel intermediates and mined sources. An overview of the Nickel Sulphate Cost Model Service’s industry coverage:
Service Contents & Capabilities
Production Summary; of refined nickel sulphate production and capacity between 2017 and 2030.
Asset Profile; including data on location, ownership, production and detailed operating costs analysis including a breakdown of the current and the potential future cost structure of the industry. It includes extensive granular cost data broken down by feedstock, labour, power & utilities, fuel, reagents, other processing consumables, waste disposal, selling and G&A costs.
Flex Model Inputs; functionality to input custom metal prices, sectorial inflation assumptions and payability rates to flex future costs curves and cost analysis.
Cost Analysis; granular historic and forecast industry cost curves.
Asset Benchmarking; for three producers or projects with a like-for-like comparison of production volumes, by-products and detailed operating cost breakdown.
Summary Cost Report:
- Overview of the cost structure of the nickel sulphate industry.
- Technical appendices giving a detailed insight into the various processing routes and flowsheets to produce nickel sulphate.
- Comparative benchmarking of operating cost, capital expenditure and incentive pricing for the different process route options.
- Excel-based service, downloadable from Roskill Interactive
- Regular service updates
- Access to the analysts for discussion around the service content
- Summary cost report